In order to measure your brain activity reliably, it is important that – on the day of the assessment – you follow the steps below:
- Wash your hair in the morning with a shampoo without conditioner and make sure it is dry.
- Please don’t use hair styling products (hairspray, gel, wax, etc.). Those products could interfere with the EEG measurements.
- Please don´t use make-up or greasy cream on your face.
- Wear comfortable clothes, for example a vest or T-shirt with v-neck (no turtleneck-sweater or other clothes with a high collar).
- It is important that at least 6 hours before the assessment you don’t use alcohol, marihuana or other recreational drugs.
- If you smoke, please try to smoke as little as possible and don’t smoke at least 2 hours before the assessment. It is not allowed to smoke during the assessment.
- Please don’t consume cafeine at least 2 hours before the assessment (coffee, tea, cola or hot chocolate).
- Your cooperation on these points is very important. If you don’t cooperate it is possible that the QEEG needs to be rescheduled. Any costs due to this rescheduling will be on the clients account!